Sonntag, 11. Januar 2009

Some random notes

- I don't sell any of the products reviewed here. You'll usually find them for sale on the internet anyway.

- I have tested each of the products I write about by myself, regardless whether I post images of them or not - as sometimes I just throw them away quite fast when they are crap.

- I'm not attached to any of these manufacturers in any way.

- I'd be happy for any suggestions or experiences you have, please leave them in the comments below the posts.

- I'm interested in how good these perfumes compare to luxury brand perfumes, so each review has to be understood in terms of how good a perfume is in comparison to luxury brand equiavalents instead of in relation to the low cost price. If a perfume lasts 30minutes, then it is crap regardless whether it costs 3 or 30 euros/dollars.

- I mainly review eau de toilette for men. Bought more than 40 of these over the last two years mostly on business trips all over the world- from europe to east asia. Many were complete crap, some were good and a few were also exceptional.

- About me: I am a 36 year old male living in madrid/spain with a background in the major brand perfume industry. I claim to have a certain degree of knowledge about the industry. I am happily married with one daughter. I use certain imitate perfumes as well as majaor brand perfumes. I don't want to show, that cheap perfumes are better than the expensive ones - they usually are not - but want to highlight and review the (limited amount of) gems that are available at a budget-price.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen